Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- www.imagnetshop.com will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Web www.imagnetshop.com can use third-party services that, on behalf of www.imagnetshop.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other related services with the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics as it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Concept and production:
This online store was created using the Prestashop Shopping Cart Software. Do not forget to take a look at PrestaShop's e-commerce blog to stay up to date and read all the tips on online sales and how to manage your e-commerce website.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.