Degree of protection IP65
Thermal Class B (130)
Rated voltage 24V DC
Normalised Duty cycle: see table
For other voltages, ED or sizes, please consult us.
A permanentelectric electromagnet is a device aimed at transforming electrical energy into mechanical energy. Direct current electromagnet are produced in ferric alloys and operate at 24 V. Their functioning is very simple: their magnetic field is concentrated in iron armature, thus permiting any type of pick-up. When it is connectes to the current, this magnetic field is eliminated, allowing the charge to release. When the tension increases, the magnet recovers its initial strenght.
Supply possibilities on request:
Standard terminals included free-of-charge, for all sizes.
IMAVP20/ND,IMAVP30/ND, IMAVP40/ND: 1×0,25mm2
IMAVP50/ND, IMAVP65/ND, IMAVP100/ND: 1×0,5mm2
The following table gives the holding force values (Fm) according to the air gap (δL) and measured under the following conditions:
- Dc supply (DC).
- Flat holding piece (3μ roughness) in AºSt37, the thickness of which is indicated in the table and dimensions to be greater than the magnetic face of the electromagnet.
- 35 ° C ambient temperature.
- Coil stabilized at its working temperature.
Under any other conditions, the magnetic force (Fm) may decrease.
|Code||P (W)||ED (%)||e (mm)||Air gap (mm) δL|| |
Holding force values (Fm)
e (mm): thickness of the piece to hold
Important: the clamp screw must not exceed the dimension D.
* On request, can be manufactured with internal protection to prevent overheating in the coil due to non-compliance with operating times determined by the driving factors, this overheating can demagnetize the internal magnets or destroy the coil altering the correct operation of the electromagnet.
Power mode to take off the piece:
Polarization: Red wire + VDC / black Cable -VDC
Order code: IMAVP–/ND –V ED–%
Rated voltage: 24V dc; Load factor
- Example1: IMAVP50/ND ; Rated voltage: 24 Vdc; Load factor: ED15%; Ref: IMAVP50/ND 24Vdc ED15%
- Ejxample2: IMAVP50/ND with protection; Rated voltage: 24 Vdc; Load factor: ED15%; Ref: IMAVP50/ND_WP 24Vdc ED15%
With a remnant magnetism voltage is 5% of the value of the holding force (Fm).
Grounding is recommended if the metallic parts are accessible.
When used for lifting and handling of loads a minimum safety factor of 3 should be used, the weight of the load must be at least one third of the holding force.
Clicking on the image , hold and turn.