The magnetic drums are made of stainless steel (AISI 304 or AISI 316) made up of two axes: one mobile and the other fixed. The moving shaft rotates with the drum, while the fixed shaft is used to position the magnetic field.
These drums are manufactured with ceramic magnets (Ferrite II) or Neodymium (ND35).
Upon request, they can be supplied in any other dimension.
These drums can work in humid and dusty environments and even at high temperatures of up to 150º C. If this temperature is exceeded, it would give rise to a loss of magnetic properties derived from heating, a phenomenon in any temporary case, since when cooling it would recover from its initial properties again.
- Magnetic drums resist a high degree of corrosion and wear.
- This type of magnet does not consume energy and is easy to clean.
- High power of magnetic attraction
- Inexhaustible source of energy.
- Helps remove metal particles.
- Easy to clean
- It does not need maintenance.
Magnetic bars are used to retain iron parts (shavings, nuts, nails, clips, etc…).
These magnetized spacers are made of stainless steel (AISI 304 or AISI 316).
Upon request they can be manufactured in any dimension that is required. Likewise, they can also be supplied with 8 or 12 metric threaded ends, although they can also be supplied with different metric or blind ends.
* On request, they can be supplied in any other dimension.